Health, Safety and Wellbeing
Excalon is committed to providing the highest level of health, safety and wellbeing.
All our works are planned, undertaken and managed to ensure full compliance with "The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015", the "Safety At Street Works And Road Works: A Code of Practice" and all other appropriate legislation and codes of practices.
Health and Safety is at the forefront of everything we do.
Excalon has a dedicated health, safety and wellbeing team of highly experienced and qualified personnel.
The dedicated team is responsible for:
- Consultancy and advice
- Training and development
- Hazard identification
- Risk management
- Preparation of construction phase health and safety plans
- Auditing and monitoring
- Occupational health compliance support
- Plant and machinery maintenance support
- Vehicle maintenance support
- Wellbeing facility management
- Client support
- Principle contractor support.
The health, safety and environmental systems implemented by Excalon conform to and are accredited to OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001:2004 respectively.